Monday 12 November 2012

Craft Market



Eeeee! This weekend I participated in my first ever market and boy oh boy was I nervous! It was a small market, run from a family property out on a farm but ended up getting a really good turn out from the local community and it was such a lovely day!
This was the first official time I ever displayed my work for the public in physical form. It's very different to sit behind your computer and send it out there for the world to see, but when people come and observe your work that you've poured your heart into and make little murmurs and "hmmmm"s while you're sitting right there, it's scary stuff!!
BUT I was so blessed to sell four prints! Three framed ones, which I am so happy about - I'd be stoked if I sold ONE!

So....now to venture out to other markets......hmmmm. Exciting times ahead!

Hope everyone's weekend was just as productive and enjoyable :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment